Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marketing and Group Sales Manager joins the Team

Kelsey Danica Evans

Marketing and Group Sales Manager for Big Bear Vacations!




I moved to Big Bear from Colorado in 2000 and absolutely love this four season destination! My professional background includes customer service, hospitality, marketing and group sales.



I joined the amazing team at Big Bear Vacations one month ago after several years of working with homeowners association and it is great to be back in the vacation industry!



With all of the wonderful accommodations we offer and all of the amazing activities in this area, we look forward to hearing from you in planning your next family vacation (through one of our friendly, certified vacation planners) or group retreats (through me). I will do everything I can to ensure the retreat for your business, church, school, training camp, non-profit or charity organization, family reunion, or special occasion will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment