Monday, August 9, 2010

Seasonal Rentals

So a big ol' wrench got thrown into my plans this weekend, causing me to abandon my attempt at Mt. San Gorgonio and prevented me from adding another tick to my list of things to do. No worries though! I am planning the hike for next weekend! It looks like another beautiful week ahead in Big Bear Lake...have you made plans to come up yet?

Don't forget...Big Bear Vacations is now offering Seasonal Rentals


"Big Bear Vacations now has extended stay rentals in Big Bear Lake, Southern California's premier mountain playground. Rent one of our Big Bear seasonal vacation rentals by the month or the full season and enjoy your summer vacation rental anytime you need to escape the heat, the traffic, the city bustle or just need to "Getaway"."

Windsong

Monthly Rentals Starting at $35 a night!


1 comment:

  1. Florida also referred to as the sunshine state, has two major tourist seasons. The time of the year when tourists throng in plentiful numbers is referred to as the tourist season.

    seasonal rentals Florida

    ReplyDelete