Monday, April 8, 2013

Shore Acres Lodge

 Shore Acres Lodge


This property consists of two acres of pine shaded, lakefront property with eleven different fully equipped, mountain style cabins with BBQ’s, sun decks and wood burning fireplaces. Guest amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and spa, a playground and a boat dock. These rustic cabins are a perfect place to stay to escape the city and enjoy some time boating and fishing in Big Bear Lake. 


Stay at Shore Acres Lodge two or more nights during the month of April to receive 25% off!


For more information on rates and availability for Shore Acres Lodge cabins, please call us at 1-877-727-0160 or visit our website.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, this blog is what got me through the day today.
    Every time I read it, I just get more and more excited about whats next.
    Very refreshing blog and very refreshing ideas.
    Im glad that I came across this when I did.
    I love what youve got to say and the way you say it.
    ski big bear

    ReplyDelete